August 7, 2010

Sackpacking Backpacking Musiacking

Yet again I find myself moving to a new place within the wide neighbourhood of Toronto. Every time I move, I'm given the chance to look at all the 'stuff' I've created and reflect on how much I have. I love moving, I love the packing, the organizing, the unpacking, and the ability to move and start fresh in a new space. I love the reorganizing, the downsizing, the chance to arrange and decorate. I'm headed to a great little place near Keele and Bloor, with a great rooftop patio, wonderful artwork, and great character; but only for the month of August, where I will be moving once again. When you begin to pack, you need lots of energy (energy drinks! and protein!), so I have developed a musical mix to help with the packing. Energetic and fun, these artists will deliver a great little mix to packsackbackpacks.

-R

Packing Tape Love Mix

Bon Iver - Brackett, WI
Florence + the Machine - Dog Days are Over
Broken Social Scene - Chase Scene
Caribou - Niobe
The Temper Trap - Fader
Passion Pit - Little Secrets
The Morning Benders - All Day Day light
Liars - No Barrier Fun
Frightened Rabbit - Living in Color
The Dead Weather - I Can't Hear You
Cocorosie - Hear I Come

Download the PTLmix HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment